Curried Tuna Salad
- 2 (6 oz) cans of solid white tuna
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
- 2 tbs golden raisins
- 3 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tbs onion, minced
- 2 tsp curry powder
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- lettuce leaves for serving
- sliced green onions for garnish
- Add the mayonnaise and curry powder to a bowl and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the lettuce leaves and combine well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill the salad for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve atop of crisp lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with sliced green onions.