Curried Tuna Salad
|2 (6 oz) cans of solid white tuna|
|1/4 cup chopped apple|
|2 tbs golden raisins|
|3 tbs mayonnaise|
|1 tbs onion, minced|
|2 tsp curry powder|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|lettuce leaves for serving|
|sliced green onions for garnish|
- Add the mayonnaise and curry powder to a bowl and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the lettuce leaves and combine well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill the salad for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve atop of crisp lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with sliced green onions.