Cool Whip Pie
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (15 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (9 oz) tub cool whip
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup Maraschino cherries
This is a super simple, but totally delicious pie.
- In a bowl mix the pineapple, milk, lemon juice, and coconut flakes. combine well.
- Fold in the cool whip and combine well.
- Divide the mixture between the pie shells and smooth the top with the back of a spoon.
- Garnish with Maraschino cherries, then cover and refrigerate pies overnight.