- 12 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of all fat
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- juice from 2 lemons
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- non-stick cooking spray
This is a unique way to cook boneless, skinless chicken thighs. The breasts are cooked in a muffin pan, which helps the chicken to cook evenly and gives it an attractive uniform shape.
- Wash and dry chicken and remove any visible fat.
- Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper.
- Spray a 12 compartment muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Place chicken into muffin tins, shaping to have a uniform appearance.
- Squeeze lemon juice over each chicken thigh, the drizzle some butter over each.
- You may either bake the chicken in the oven or cook over charcoal.
- If cooking in the oven, preheat to 350 degrees and cook chicken for about 40-60 minutes or until cooked through.
- If cooking over charcoal, place muffin pan over hot coals and cover grill and cook for 40-60 minutes, checking half way through cooking