Pumpkin Cake with Apple Cider Glaze
|1 box yellow cake mix|
|1 (15 oz) can pureed pumpkin|
|1 and 1/2 cups powdered sugar|
|3 tbs apple cider|
|3/4 tsp pumpkin spice|
- Add cake mix and pureed pumpkin to a mixing bowl.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, mix well until well combined. Mixture will be thick.
- Pour batter into a 7x11x2 inch pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Let cool then turn out onto a platter.
- To make the glaze, combine the powdered sugar, apple cider and pumpkin spice. Mix well. If glaze is too thick, add a little more apple cider.
- Pour glaze over cake while still warm.