Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers
|1 lb ground turkey|
|2 tsp olive oil|
|1/2 cup minced portabella mushroom caps|
|3 tsp minced garlic|
|1/4 cup mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs|
|2 tbs Worcestershire sauce|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled|
|4-6 Kaiser rolls|
- In a small frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, onion and spinach and cook until the liquid from the spinach is gone and the onions are lightly browned. About 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey, mayo, spinach mixture, bread crumbs, Worcestershire, salt, pepper and feta.
- Mix well, then divide into 4-6 patties.
- Cook on an indoor or outdoor grill until the meat is thoroughly cooked through, turning once. About 8-10 minutes.
- Serve on Kaiser rolls with your favorite toppings.