Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced portabella mushroom caps
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 4-6 Kaiser rolls
- In a small frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, onion and spinach and cook until the liquid from the spinach is gone and the onions are lightly browned. About 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey, mayo, spinach mixture, bread crumbs, Worcestershire, salt, pepper and feta.
- Mix well, then divide into 4-6 patties.
- Cook on an indoor or outdoor grill until the meat is thoroughly cooked through, turning once. About 8-10 minutes.
- Serve on Kaiser rolls with your favorite toppings.