Tater Tot Poppers
|1/2 lb frozen tater tots, partially thawed (24)|
|8 slices of bacon, each piece cut into thirds|
|24 slices jalapeno peppers|
|canola oil for deep frying|
- Cut each slice of bacon into 3 pieces
- Place a jalapeno slice on the side of each tater tot and wrap with a piece of bacon.
- Secure tightly with a tooth pick.
- Fill a deep fryer or large sauce pan 1/3 full of oil and heat to 350 degrees.
- Add the wrapped tater tots in batches and fry until golden brown and the bacon is slightly crispy. About 4-5 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.