- 2 lbs lean lamb, cut into thin strips
- 3 tbs canola oil
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 lb broccoli florets
- 1/2 lb sugar snap peas, halved lengthwise
- 3 tbs sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- In a wok or large frying add 1 tbs of the oil and using high heat, saute the lamb until browned.
- Remove the meat from the pan and set aside.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pan and add the garlic, ginger and onions and saute for about 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli and saute for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the snap peas and stir fry for another 1 minute.
- Add back the meat along with the chili sauce and soy sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over jasmine rice.