Mexican Three Bean Salad
- 2 cups canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups canned garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs lime zest
- 2 tbs chopped cilantro
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and gently combine well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.