- 1 cup green olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, minced
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini peppers, diced
- 2 tbs capers, drained
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbs parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs oregano
- 2 tbs scallions, sliced
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 small jar pimentos, drained and chopped
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This is a traditional olive salad used in New Orleans to top Muffulada sandwiches and as a side dish.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight before using.