Orange and Mint Green Ice Tea
- 4 cups cold water, divided
- 4 bags green tea
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Remove from heat and steep tea bags and mint in the hot water for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and mint.
- Stir in the honey and pour into a large pitcher.
- Stir in orange juice, lemon juice and 2 cups of cold water.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice with orange wedges and mint.