Peppered Beef Medallions
- 2 lbs beef tenderloin cut into about 1 inch thick medallions.
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tbs cracked black pepper
- kosher salt to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- rosemary sprigs for garnish
This is a super simple recipe that can be cooked on a stove top grill or over hot charcoal.
- Cut beef into 1 inch tenderloins. (about 8)
- Combine, garlic, parsley and black pepper.
- Season tenderloins with salt all over, then roll in the parsley, garlic and black mixture.
- Press the meat to ensure you have an even coating.
- Add the the hot grill and cook, turning once until desired doneness is achieved.
- Let meat rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Makes 8 (1 inch) thick tenderloins.
- Optional: this recipe also works well with pork tenderloin.