Peppered Beef Medallions
|2 lbs beef tenderloin cut into about 1 inch thick medallions.|
|4 cloves garlic, pressed|
|2 tbs cracked black pepper|
|kosher salt to taste|
|1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped|
|rosemary sprigs for garnish|
This is a super simple recipe that can be cooked on a stove top grill or over hot charcoal.
- Cut beef into 1 inch tenderloins. (about 8)
- Combine, garlic, parsley and black pepper.
- Season tenderloins with salt all over, then roll in the parsley, garlic and black mixture.
- Press the meat to ensure you have an even coating.
- Add the the hot grill and cook, turning once until desired doneness is achieved.
- Let meat rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Makes 8 (1 inch) thick tenderloins.
- Optional: this recipe also works well with pork tenderloin.