Pineapple Fruit Bowl
|1 whole pineapple|
|2 bananas, sliced|
|1/2 lb red seedless grapes|
|1 cup mandarin oranges|
|2 kiwis, sliced and quartered|
- Slice the pineapple in half lengthwise, through the fruit and leaves.
- Run a knife around the inside edge of the rind, leaving a shell about 1/4 inch thick.
- Slice pineapple into sections around the core and use a spoon to scoop out the chunks.
- Pour the juice from the pineapple into a large bowl.
- Cut pineapple into bite-seized chunks and add the the bowl along with the banana, slices, grape, orange segments and kiwi chunks.
- Toss lightly to combine.
- If more liquid is needed, add a splash of orange juice until all the fruit is coated evenly.
- Spoon the fruit into both of the pineapple shells and serve.