Pineapple Rice Pudding
|1 cup cooked rice|
|1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained|
|1/2 cup whipping cream|
|2 tbs confectioners sugar|
|1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|Maraschino cherries and fresh mint for garnish|
- In a small bowl, combine the rice and pineapple, set aside
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream, sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Fold into the rice mixture.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with cherries and mint.
- Note; recipe may be multiplied as desired.