Salmon Pasta Salad with Dill
|1 and 1/2 cup tri-colored spiral pasta|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped|
|1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped|
|2 tbs chopped onion|
|2 tbs fresh dill, minced|
|1 cup cooked salmon, flaked|
|mixed salad greens|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile combine the next 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Drain and rinse pasta in cold water, then add the sour cream mixture.
- Add the salmon and gently combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve over salad greens.