Salmon Pasta Salad with Dill
- 1 and 1/2 cup tri-colored spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbs chopped onion
- 2 tbs fresh dill, minced
- 1 cup cooked salmon, flaked
- mixed salad greens
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile combine the next 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Drain and rinse pasta in cold water, then add the sour cream mixture.
- Add the salmon and gently combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve over salad greens.