Tomato and Chili Sauce
|3 red chilies, chopped|
|1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into dice|
|1 (14 oz) can chopped tomatoes|
|2 cloves garlic minced|
|2 tbs brown sugar|
|1 and 1/2 tbs cider vinegar|
- Combine the sauce ingredients with 3 tbs of water in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Allow sauce to cool slightly, the place in a food processor and process until smooth.
- The sauce is particularly suited to use draped over seafood or chicken.
- Recipe may be multiplied.