- 10 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 1/2 lb mixed wild mushrooms ( cremini, shitaki and or button)
- 1/3 cup fontina cheese, shredded
- 2 tbs fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced on a bias, white and green parts
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and slice.
- In an oven safe 10 inch non-stick skillet, melt the butter.
- Add the mushrooms and saute for about 2 minutes, then add half the scallions and saute for another 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet and over medium heat, stir until large curds begin to form. About 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and place the skillet in the oven and baked until eggs are puffed and set.
- Garnish with the remaining scallions.