Linguine with Crab
|1 lb linguine pasta|
|2 tbs butter|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1/2 cup sliced green onions|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|2 medium roma tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped|
|1/4 cup dry white wine|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|1 lb cooked crab meat, flaked or cut into 1/4 inch chunks|
|1/4 cup fresh parsley|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|fresh basil cut into ribbons for garnish|
You may use lump, snow or king crab for this recipe.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile in a large saute pan using medium heat, add the butter and oil.
- When the butter has melted add the garlic, scallions, tomatoes and wine.
- Bring mixture to a boil and stir to combine.
- Reduce heat and cook for several minutes, then mix in lemon juice, crab and parsley. Gently stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper, the pour sauce over pasta.