- 1 lb linguine pasta
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 medium roma tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 lb cooked crab meat, flaked or cut into 1/4 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- fresh basil cut into ribbons for garnish
You may use lump, snow or king crab for this recipe.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile in a large saute pan using medium heat, add the butter and oil.
- When the butter has melted add the garlic, scallions, tomatoes and wine.
- Bring mixture to a boil and stir to combine.
- Reduce heat and cook for several minutes, then mix in lemon juice, crab and parsley. Gently stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper, the pour sauce over pasta.