Corn Cream Cheese and Bacon Dip
- 1 (14 oz) can of corn, drained
- 1/2 lb bacon, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 lb cream cheese, softened
- chopped chives for garnish
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- pita chips for serving
- In a saute pan, fry the bacon pieces until crispy. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Drain the corn and add to a food processor along with the garlic and softened cream cheese.
- Process until completely smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a serving dish, then garnish with bacon and chives.
- Serve at room temperature with pita chips for dipping.