Corn Cream Cheese and Bacon Dip
|1 (14 oz) can of corn, drained|
|1/2 lb bacon, chopped|
|2 cloves garlic, chopped|
|1/2 lb cream cheese, softened|
|chopped chives for garnish|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|pita chips for serving|
- In a saute pan, fry the bacon pieces until crispy. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Drain the corn and add to a food processor along with the garlic and softened cream cheese.
- Process until completely smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a serving dish, then garnish with bacon and chives.
- Serve at room temperature with pita chips for dipping.