Cranberry Cheddar Pita Bites
|2 (8 inch) pita breads|
|1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce or chutney|
|1 and 1/2 cups of cheddar or horseradish cheddar, shredded|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using a 2 inch round cookie cutter, cut rounds from each pita and peel apart each side making 32 total rounds.
- Toast in oven for about 7 minutes or until lightly browned
- Put 1/2 tsp or cranberry sauce or chutney on each toasted round.
- Top each with shredded cheddar.
- Place under a broiler for 2 or 3 minutes or until cheese has melted.