- 1 lb coarsely ground pork
- 1 lb coarsely ground veal or beef
- 2 tsp ground celery seed
- 2 tsp ground caraway seed
- 1 tbs powdered milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp onion powder
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp lemon est
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tbs water
- Make sure meats are cold, then combine with all ingredients and mix very well until evenly combined.
- Stuff mixture into natural casings or form into patties and fry.
- We prefer stuffing meat into casings which are available at any butcher supply store or on line.