Japanese Cucumber and Crab Salad
- 4 cucumber, sliced thin, unpeeled
- 2 tbs kosher salt
- 1 lb jumbo lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbs sesame oil
- pinch of sugar
- Mix the cucumbers with the salt, then place in a colander, and a let drain for about 1 hour.
- Rinse off the cucumbers and gently mix with the crab meat, taking care not to break up the lumps.
- In a bowl add the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and sugar.
- Pour over the salad and gently toss.