Mahi Mahi with Mushrooms Shrimp and Cream Sauce
- 4 Mahi Mahi fillets.
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup small shrimp
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large frying pan add the olive oil and using medium heat. Season the fish on both sides with salt and pepper then saute the fillets turning once until slightly browned on both sides and cooked through. Set aside on a warm platter.
- In the same pan add the butter, garlic, shrimp and mushrooms and saute for about 3-4 minutes or until shrimp are pink and mushrooms are softened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add white wine and cook for another minute, then add the cream and stir to combine.
- Place the fish filets on individual plates and spoon sauce over each, then garnish with parsley.