- 1/2 lb carrots, washed and unpeeled
- 1/2 lb parsnips, washed and unpeeled
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- slice the carrots and parsnips into sticks about 4 inches long and 1/2 inch thick.
- Add vegetables to a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt pepper and thyme. Toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange the vegetables on a foil lined baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes, turning several times until vegetables are slightly browned and tender.