- 2 lbs mussels, cleaned
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This is a super simple absolutely delicious recipe.
- In a large saute pan add the olive oil and garlic, using medium heat saute the garlic until it begins to soften. Do not burn.
- Add the bread crumbs and stir to mix well.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Add the mussels and stir combine.
- Add the white wine and increase the heat to medium high.
- Add the parsley and stir to combine.
- The mussels should open on 3-4 minutes. Discard any that do not open.
- Serve with a crisp white wine.