Sweet Buffalo Shrimp
- 36 extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine the brown sugar, onion, garlic, cider vinegar, water, ketchup and Worcestershire in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the shrimp to the baking dish, then pour the mixture over and mix well.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Serve warm or cold.