Sweet Buffalo Shrimp
|36 extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|vegetable cooking spray|
|1/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed|
|1/4 cup onion, chopped|
|4 cloves garlic, finely minced|
|1/3 cup cider vinegar|
|1/4 cup water|
|1/4 cup ketchup|
|1 tbs Worcestershire sauce|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine the brown sugar, onion, garlic, cider vinegar, water, ketchup and Worcestershire in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the shrimp to the baking dish, then pour the mixture over and mix well.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Serve warm or cold.