Buffalo Shrimp Salad
|3 tbs butter|
|1 lb peeled, deveined shrimp, tail on|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|3-4 tbs hot sauce|
|1 tbs fresh lemon juice|
|3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese|
|8 cups salad leaves, torn|
- Add the butter to a saute pan, using medium high heat, then add the shrimp and saute until pink and cooked through. About 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Remove from heat, then add the hot sauce and toss to combine.
- Let cool slightly the toss the mixture with the salad greens and garnish with the blue cheese.
- Taste for seasoning and re-season if necessary.