German Apple Pancakes
|3/4 cup flour|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|3/4 cup milk|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/2 tsp cinnamon|
|4 tbs butter, divided|
|2 medium apples, peeled and thinly sliced|
|powdered sugar for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place two glass pie pans in the oven to heat.
- Beat the eggs, flour milk and salt on medium speed for 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- Take the pans our of the oven and put 2 tbs of butter in each pan, moving it around to coat the pan bottoms and sides.
- Spread the apple slices in the bottom of the pans.
- Pour half the batter in each pan, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and puffy.
- Garnish with powdered sugar.