Dark chocolate Ganache Cheesecake
|1 and 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs|
|3 tbs sugar|
|1/3 cup butter, melted|
|4 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 tsp vanilla|
|1 tub (8oz) cool whip (do not thaw)|
|6 o bittersweet chocolate|
|1 cup fresh raspberries|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, 3 tbs sugar and butter, then press into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Beat the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each has been blended.
- Pour the mixture over the crust.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Run a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen cake, then cool before removing rim.
- Cover and refrigerate cheese cake for 4 hours.
- Microwave cool whip and chocolate in a bowl on high for 2 to 2 and 1/2 minutes or until the chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute.
- Cool for 15 minutes, then slowly pour over cheesecake.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.