Halibut in Parchment
|1/2 small head Napa cabbage, cored and thinly sliced|
|1 medium carrot, shaved with a vegetable peeler|
|4 skinless halibut fillets|
|1/3 cup cilantro leaves, packed|
|4 tsp grated ginger|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|8 tsp toasted sesame oil|
|4 tsp seasoned rice vinegar|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Divide cabbage and carrot among four 16 inch pieces of parchment paper.
- Top with fish, cilantro, ginger, then season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar.
- Bring the ends of the paper together and fold 3 times to make a seam. Tuck short ends under to secure.
- Place packets on a baking sheet and bake until puffed and the fish is opaque. About 15 Minutes.
- Transfer packets to plates to serve. Open carefully as steam will escape.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart’s Every Day Food