- 1/2 small head Napa cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 4 skinless halibut fillets
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, packed
- 4 tsp grated ginger
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 tsp seasoned rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Divide cabbage and carrot among four 16 inch pieces of parchment paper.
- Top with fish, cilantro, ginger, then season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar.
- Bring the ends of the paper together and fold 3 times to make a seam. Tuck short ends under to secure.
- Place packets on a baking sheet and bake until puffed and the fish is opaque. About 15 Minutes.
- Transfer packets to plates to serve. Open carefully as steam will escape.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart’s Every Day Food