KFC Knockoff Cole Slaw
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 and 1/2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 and 1/2 tbs white vinegar
- 1 large head cabbage
- 1 large carrot
- 3 tbs onion, minced
- Remove core from cabbage, then cut into large chunks.
- Chop the carrot into chunks, then mince onion.
- Add cabbage carrot and onion pieces to a food processor and pulse into a fine slaw. Do not over process.
- Combine dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Add slaw to a large bowl, then pour dressing over. Mix we.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.