KFC Knockoff Cole Slaw
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1/3 cup sugar|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/4 cup buttermilk|
|2 and 1/2 tbs fresh lemon juice|
|1 and 1/2 tbs white vinegar|
|1 large head cabbage|
|1 large carrot|
|3 tbs onion, minced|
- Remove core from cabbage, then cut into large chunks.
- Chop the carrot into chunks, then mince onion.
- Add cabbage carrot and onion pieces to a food processor and pulse into a fine slaw. Do not over process.
- Combine dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Add slaw to a large bowl, then pour dressing over. Mix we.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.