Lime Glazed Shrimp
|24 large peeled and deveined shrimp|
|1/4 cup honey|
|zest and juice from one lime|
|1 tbs vegetable oil|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2 tsp red pepper flakes|
|kosher salt to taste|
This is a delicious super simple recipe that is adapted from Martha Stewart’s Every Day Food.
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Heat broiler.
- In a small sauce pan, combine the honey, zest, lime juice, vegetable oil, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook until thickened. About 7 minutes.
- Skewer the shrimp, then place on a large baking sheet.
- Brush with the glaze.
- Broil for 3 minutes, flip then brush with the glaze and continue to cook until the shrimp are cooked through. About another 3 minutes.