- 1 lb 60% dark chocolate
- 1 lb white chocolate
- 6 oz candy canes, crushed
- Using a double boiler or a heatproof bowl placed over a sauce pan of simmering water, melt the dark chocolate until smooth.
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper.
- Using a spatula, spread the melted dark chocolate over the wax paper as an even layer.
- Place in the refrigerator until set, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Then melt the white chocolate in a double broiler until smooth.
- Take your baking sheet and, and using a spatula, spread the melted white chocolate over the dark chocolate layer.
- Working quickly (you do not want your white chocolate to set), take your crushed candy cane pieces and sprinkle liberally over the top.
- Refrigerate until completely hard, at least 90 minutes.
- Break into pieces and cut into squares.