Roasted Carrot Dip
|1 and 1/2 lbs carrots, cut|
|1 large onion, cut into wedges|
|6 tbs olive oil, divided|
|2 tsp ground cumin|
|kosher salt to taste|
|2 tbs red wine vinegar|
|1-2 tbs Sriracha|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|Greek yogurt and pita bread bread for serving|
Spicy and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a baking sheet toss carrots and onion along with 2 tbs of olive oil and cumin. Season with salt.
- Roast until golden brown and tender, about 35-40 minutes, turning half way through.
- Add roasted vegetables to a food processor and pulse until a course paste forms.
- Add remaining olive oil, the vinegar, Sriracha and garlic. Pulse to combine.
- Taste and re-season with salt if desired.
- Garnish with a dollop of yogurt and serve with pita bread.