Salmon with White Beans
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 cans (15.5 oz each) cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbs lemon est, plus wedges for serving
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 skinless wild salmon fillets (4 to 6 oz each)
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add beans, lemon zest, rosemary and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth and salmon to skillet, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook until the salmon is opaque and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.