Salmon with White Beans
|3 tbs olive oil|
|2 cans (15.5 oz each) cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed|
|1 tbs lemon est, plus wedges for serving|
|1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped|
|1/2 cup chicken broth|
|4 skinless wild salmon fillets (4 to 6 oz each)|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1/2 cup fresh parsley|
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add beans, lemon zest, rosemary and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth and salmon to skillet, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook until the salmon is opaque and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.