Spicy Red Curry Chicken with Pineapple
|4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced in 2 inch chunks.|
|1 tbs vegetable oil|
|1/4 cup red curry paste|
|1/2 lb snow peas, trimmed|
|1 and 1/2 cups pineapple chunks|
|1 cup packed basil leaves|
|4 tbs fish sauce|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add the oil and curry paste and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook until starting to brown on both sides.
- Add the snow peas and pineapple and cook until the snow peas are bright green and tender and the chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the basil and fish sauce, then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with rice.