Spicy Red Curry Chicken with Pineapple
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced in 2 inch chunks.
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- 1/2 lb snow peas, trimmed
- 1 and 1/2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 cup packed basil leaves
- 4 tbs fish sauce
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add the oil and curry paste and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook until starting to brown on both sides.
- Add the snow peas and pineapple and cook until the snow peas are bright green and tender and the chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the basil and fish sauce, then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with rice.