Arugula and Bean Salad with Grapes
|8 oz of arugula, washed and dried completely|
|1 (15 oz) can of cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed|
|3/4 cup chopped toasted nuts (pecans, walnuts, or cashews)|
|2 cups seedless red grapes, halved|
|4 tbs olive oil|
|3 tbs fresh lemon juice|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
This is delicious bright salad of Arugula,cannelloni beans, seedless red grapes, toasted nuts, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Wash and dry the arugula, then rinse and drain the cannelloni beans.
- Cut the grapes in half and reserve
- In a small bowl add the lemon juice, then slowly drizzle in the olive oil,while whisking vigorously.
- Season the dressing with a little salt and pepper.
- Add the arugula, beans, grapes and nuts to a large bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss.