Arugula and Bean Salad with Grapes
- 8 oz of arugula, washed and dried completely
- 1 (15 oz) can of cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted nuts (pecans, walnuts, or cashews)
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This is delicious bright salad of Arugula,cannelloni beans, seedless red grapes, toasted nuts, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Wash and dry the arugula, then rinse and drain the cannelloni beans.
- Cut the grapes in half and reserve
- In a small bowl add the lemon juice, then slowly drizzle in the olive oil,while whisking vigorously.
- Season the dressing with a little salt and pepper.
- Add the arugula, beans, grapes and nuts to a large bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss.