|1 wild salmon filet, 2-3 lbs|
|1 tsp peanut oil|
|1 tbs hot curry powder|
|2 tsp garam masala|
|1 tsp ginger powder|
This is a spicy Indian salmon that is flavored with curry, turmeric, garam masala and ginger. You may also use this recipe with other white fish like, sea bass, grouper or halibut.
- Make sure that you remove all the pin bones from the salmon with tweezers or needle nose pliers.
- Rub the skin side of the salmon with oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the spices, then sprinkle the mixture over the meat side of the salmon, covering it completely.
- On a grill cook for 10-14 minutes, skin side down, over medium heat or under a broiler until the salmon is opaque.
- Once salmon is done and flakes easily remove from oven and serve with rice.