- 3 cup almond flour
- 1 tbs ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- cooking spray
These heart healthy pancakes are made using almond flour, flax seeds and almond milk.
- Combine almond meal, ground flax seeds, salt and baking soda in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, add almond milk and oil and continue to whisk thoroughly.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually.
- Lightly coat a large skilled or griddle with cooking spray,and heat over medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto skilled for each pancake.
- Cook for a few minutes until bubbles form on the surface and edges look dry.
- Flip and cook the other side for about 1 minute.
- Serve with maple syrup and mixed berries.
- Left over pancakes may be frozen for later use.