|3 avocados, peeled, seeded and chopped|
|juice of 2 limes|
|1/4 cup cilantro, chopped|
|2 jalapeno peppers, chopped (if you like spicy leave the seeds in)|
|1 clove garlic|
|kosher salt to taste|
|1/2 cup chicken or vegetable stock, more if necessary|
Most Americans are used to guacamole that is thick an chunky and used for dipping, however Mexican guacamole is much thinner and commonly used as a sauce.
- Add the avocado to a blender, then add the lime juice, cilantro, jalapenos, and garlic.
- Blend on high until a smooth mixture.
- Check for consistency the slowly add stock until a sauce like mixture forms.
- Taste for seasoning, the season with salt if desired.
- Use a sauce, with tacos, enchiladas, nachos or on tamales.