Beer Batter Fried Hot Dogs
- 6 hot dogs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 bottle of beer of your choice
- 1/2 cup flour for dusting
- 3 cups vegetable oil
This is a super simple delicious way to serve hot dogs.
- Add the 1 cup of flour to a bowl.
- Add enough of the beer to make a loose batter and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer of a deep sauce pan to 350 degrees.
- Once the oil is hot Dip the hot dogs into the 1/2 cup of flour, then into the beer batter.
- Add the hot dogs one at a time to the hot oil and fry until golden brown, turning several times to cook evenly.
- Serve on hot dog buns with the garnishes of your choice.