Buffalo Chicken Dip
|2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken|
|1/2 cup Franks red pepper sauce|
|1/2 cup ranch dressing|
|8 oz cream cheese, softened|
|1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|4 tbs scallions, chopped on a bias|
|1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled|
|12 stalks celery, cut into 1 inch pieces|
This dip uses cream cheese as a base and is highlighted with ranch dressing, Franks hot sauce, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, celery, green onions and shredded chicken.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss chicken with Franks hot pepper sauce.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except for the blue cheese.
- Place mixture into a shallow casserole dish, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
- Cut each celery stalk into 4 pieces, and then slice into thinner strips for dipping.