Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 tbs plain bread crumbs
- 3 tbs Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- non stick cooking spray
- 8 mozzarella cheese slices
- 8 provolone cheese slices
- 8 slider buns
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
These delicious sliders are made with chicken, Parmesan, mozzarella and provolone cheese.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the chicken into 8 equal pieces, then flatten each piece with a meat meat mallet or heavy pan.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan and parsley.
- Dip chicken into beaten egg whites, then dredge in the bread crumb mixture, turning to coat each side.
- Place the breaded chicken pieces on a baking sheet that is sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 4 minutes, turn and bake for an additional 2 minutes, then top with the cheese slices. One slice of mozzarella and one slice of provolone on each chicken piece.
- Cook for 2 minutes more or until the cheese has melted.
- Place cooked chicken pieces on rolls and top with a tbs of marinara sauce.
- Optional: you may also top the chicken with any other garnishes of choice. Red onion, lettuce, etc.