- 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/4 cup Dion mustard
- 2 tbs fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup spicy taco sauce
- 2 tbs butter
- plain yogurt
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
This chicken is spiced with Dijon mustard, lime juice, butter, taco sauce and yogurt.
- Combine the taco sauce, mustard and lime juice in a large bow
- Allow the chicken to cool, then add to the taco sauce, mustard and lime juice mixture.
- Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat until foamy.
- Remove chicken from marinade, and reserve marinade.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook stirring until browned on all sides.
- Add the reserved marinade and cook for about 5 minutes o until the chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter, then boil the marinade over high heat for 1 minute, then pour over the chicken.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with yogurt for dipping.