- 2 cups of assorted olives
- juice from 1/2 orange
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tbs coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 dried red chilie, crushed
- 2 bay leafs
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- dash of kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
If you love olives this is a method of creating incredible highlighted flavor.
- Add all ingredients to a glass bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 48 hours, stirring to mix every 4-8 hours.
- Eat as is or serve as part of an appetizer platter.
- Recipe may be doubled or tripled.