Asian Chicken Thighs
|8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs|
|1/4 cup white vinegar|
|3 tbs soy sauce|
|2 tbs honey|
|2 tsp fresh ginger, grated|
|2 tbs peanut oil|
|10 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped|
|1 tsp red pepper flakes|
|rice for serving|
This chicken thighs are cooked, in white vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger sauce.
- Combine vinegar, soy sauce, honey and ginger in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 10 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- Add garlic and red pepper and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain off any excess fat.
- Add the vinegar mixture, cover and reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Uncover and cook for about 2 minutes or until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Serve with noodles or white rice.