- 1 lb brussels sprouts, tough outer leaves removed
- 2-3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste/
- 1 tsp fresh or dried thyme
- 1 tsp fresh or dried rosemary
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
This is a super simple delicious vegetarian recipe. These brussels sprouts are roasted with, thyme, rosemary, garlic and olive oil.
- Remove the tough outer leaves from the brussels sprouts, the cut in half.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place them in a bowl, add the rosemary, thyme, then season with salt and pepper.
- Add the olive and lemon juice and toss to coat well.
- Mix the bread crumbs along with the Parmesan cheese.
- Add the sprouts to a shallow baking dish, the top with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until the topping is lightly browned.