Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Herbs and Parmesan
|1 lb brussels sprouts, tough outer leaves removed|
|2-3 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste/|
|1 tsp fresh or dried thyme|
|1 tsp fresh or dried rosemary|
|juice of 1/2 lemon|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese|
This is a super simple delicious vegetarian recipe. These brussels sprouts are roasted with, thyme, rosemary, garlic and olive oil.
- Remove the tough outer leaves from the brussels sprouts, the cut in half.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place them in a bowl, add the rosemary, thyme, then season with salt and pepper.
- Add the olive and lemon juice and toss to coat well.
- Mix the bread crumbs along with the Parmesan cheese.
- Add the sprouts to a shallow baking dish, the top with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until the topping is lightly browned.