Vegetarian Cauliflower Curry
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
This is a spicy vegetarian Cauliflower dish. It is flavored with onions, garlic, cumin, turmeric, coriander, red peppers and fenugreek.
- Cut leaves and tough stem from the cauliflower, then cut out the core and separate the head into florets.
- In a large sauce pan heat the butter and saute the onion, garlic, cumin, turmeric, coriander, fenugreek, red peppers, salt and pepper for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add lime juice and water, cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the peas for the last few minutes of cooking.