Asian Shrimp Ceviche
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 and 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- zest from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbs chopped chives, for garnish
This is an Asian flavored ceviche that combines, shrimp, rice wine vinegar, lemon, ginger, and a touch of red pepper.
- Peel and devein the shrimp
- Place them in a glass bowl, then add all of the other ingredients.
- Stir to combine well.
- Cover and let marinate for 30 minutes to an hour, stirring half way through.