- 6 center cut pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1/4 cup fine bread crumbs
- 2 tbs Cajun seasoning
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- non-stick cooking spray
The chops are coated with a little Cajun seasoning as well as a mixture of crushed corn flakes and bread crumbs.
- Trim all fat from chops
- Beat the egg white with evaporated milk, then place the chops in the milk mixture and let stand for 5 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, mix together corn flake crumbs, bread crumbs, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Remove chops from the milk then coat thoroughly with the crumb mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Spray a large glass baking dish with non stick spray, add the chops and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes, then turn the chops and bake for about 15 minutes longer or until cooked through.