Chicken Hash With A Parmesan Crust
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 3 cups onions, diced
- 3 cups diced red/green bell pepper
- 5 cups cooked, shredded chicken, about 2 lbs
- 4 cups peeled, cooked, diced potatoes
- 1 cup green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 (10 and 1/2 oz) can cream of celery soup
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
This is an easy to prepare delicious chicken hash with potatoes, bell pepper onions, green grapes and a celery soup sauce topped with a Parmesan crust.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large saute pan add the butter and using medium-high heat saute the onions and garlic and saute until tender. About 5 minutes.
- Add the peppers, chicken, potatoes, and soup and stir to combine well.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, then add the grapes.
- Coat a glass baking dish with non stick spray and pour in the chicken mixture.
- Brush the egg over top of the mixture, then evenly sprinkle the Parmesan over the top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the top is golden.